Water Heater Experts in Collin County
An icy cold shower is something no one wants to deal with. Without a water heater system, even simple tasks like washing dishes and doing the laundry would be hard to accomplish. Fortunately, JMP Plumbing Services is here to take care of any water heater issue.
Our reliable McKinney water heater services include:
Give our experts a call now at (469) 747-1237 for support for any water heater in Collin County.
“We use them all the time with our remodeling clients and for our own home. Definitely recommend!”Carol L.
Even the most powerful brands of water heater are prone to break down, simply because they get so much use. However, there is a way to extend the lifespan of these units – through regular maintenance.
Examples of the steps that our professionals will take during maintenance include:
- Examining the gas pilot flame to make sure that the color has not changed, and the pilot is operating smoothly
- Check the gas thermocouple and tighten or reposition it if it comes loose
- Looking to see when the pilot control valve needs to be replaced
- Test the burner to see if it is producing the right flame
- Checking the pressure and temperature relief valve to see if it needs a new part
- Looking to see whether the sacrificial anode rod has been corroded
- Flushing the heater to get rid of accumulated sediment
- Replacing the old rod with a new magnesium anode
How to Decide on the Right Water Heater Installation
It can feel a bit challenging trying to decide on the best water heater system for a residence. What makes the process especially difficult is that so many units look the same, at least from the outside. By consulting with a team of knowledgeable professionals, the selection does not have to be so hard, however. Our experts can advise the proper size and type of conditioner to supply warm water to the whole household.
It is important to consider certain factors before the unit is installed, such as:
- The amount of water utilized daily by the household
- The size of the room where the heater will be placed
- The type of system that is currently installed
- Any preferences for energy savings
Get in touch with our team today at (469) 747-1237 or reach out to us online for dependable McKinney water heater services.
Team of ExpertsAt JMP Plumbing Services you can be sure your house will be taken care of with our trained technicians.
Effective CommunicationWe work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met.
Quality Professional Serviceswe believe your home deserves top-priority service that is efficient and reliable.
One of the sure signs that the water heater is in trouble is when it does not produce warm water, or when it refuses to even turn on. However, it is important to be aware that there are other signs that the water heater needs repairs. For example, if a tank water heater has streaks of rust or other signs of corrosion, it is time to contact a technician at JMP Plumbing Services. Loud, banging sounds or hissing noises are highly problematic as well. Take these issues seriously by proactively seeking professional support to keep the system working efficiently.